Fur Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Background, then No Background? (Info on the beta)

2 posters

Go down

Background, then No Background? (Info on the beta) Empty Background, then No Background? (Info on the beta)

Post by Envy661 Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:36 am

To be honest, I am identifying which style I prefer.

I mean, we have this large background image for use of the sides of the webpage to represent a bunch of different furry pictures and such, but at the same time, there are other things to consider.

Does it look good? Sure it does. The concern is, however, that it may take away too much from the banner, or that it may increase pageload times too much for 56k users and the like.

So I am going to be constantly messing with this until we get something settle upon. It may even be a background image that is completely different from the last one, yet not as bland as just 'Grey color'. We will see.

That being said, you the members can submit background images to me that you may want to see on the site. Just toss them in the suggestions thread, and make sure they are 1400x1000 at minimum.

I would also like to state that we are still working on a more permanent set of rules for the site. Just be patient, and bear with us.

The last order of business is in regards to the beta:
I am here to notify you that once we hit 25 members, with at least 17 active in the forum, we will be leaving beta mode and giving the site its own URL!
Bear that in mind as you try to convince people to join. There are a lot of great webcomic communities out there, like Slightly Damned, Las Lindas, or even FW! Adventures. So go out there and mingle! You simply need to make some friends and tell them about our site. I am sure every furry wants to be a part of a site with such an epic banner! :3

That's all for now
-Envy661
Envy661
Envy661
Shining Paw of Authority

Registration date : 2009-02-03
Glomps : 18
Motto : Don't beg for things
Number of posts : 290

http://envy661.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Background, then No Background? (Info on the beta) Empty Re: Background, then No Background? (Info on the beta)

Post by Lizzo08 Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:54 am

Well all's looking good for this website gaining more members by the day.
It wont be long before we hit the 25 members mark ^_^
Lizzo08
Lizzo08
Major Pack Supporter

Registration date : 2011-03-12
Glomps : 5
Motto : Just bitch's and hoe's.
Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down