Fur Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cat Sh*t One (Yes, that's actually the name.)

3 posters

Go down

Cat Sh*t One (Yes, that's actually the name.) Empty Cat Sh*t One (Yes, that's actually the name.)

Post by Lief Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:39 am

Bunnies fighting Camel terrorists? What more could you want? Unfortunately, you can't find the English Dub anywhere online yet. (Without pirating it, of course, but that's illegal. >_>)

EDIT: And here's a link to the English Sub.

Last edited by Lief on Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Lief
Lief
ShadowPaw

Registration date : 2011-03-14
Glomps : 0
Motto : Who the hell has mottos nowadays?
Number of posts : 70

Back to top Go down

Cat Sh*t One (Yes, that's actually the name.) Empty Re: Cat Sh*t One (Yes, that's actually the name.)

Post by Envy661 Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:04 am

Lief wrote:Bunnies fighting Camel terrorists? What more could you want? Unfortunately, you can't find the English Dub anywhere online yet. (Without pirating it, of course, but that's illegal. >_>)

Well, I was going to link to the English Sub version, but the swear filter breaks the link. Go figure. *rolls eyes*

You expected more? We aren't perfect.
Envy661
Envy661
Shining Paw of Authority

Registration date : 2009-02-03
Glomps : 18
Motto : Don't beg for things
Number of posts : 290

http://envy661.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Cat Sh*t One (Yes, that's actually the name.) Empty Re: Cat Sh*t One (Yes, that's actually the name.)

Post by Amazing Mr. X Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:39 am

Here, this might help you. Also Envy, you should make note of this somewhere, tiny url and tiny pic are both useful for swear word laden links.
Amazing Mr. X
Amazing Mr. X
Shining Paw of Authority

Registration date : 2009-02-22
Glomps : 6
Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy661 Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:31 am

Amazing Mr. X wrote:Here, this might help you. Also Envy, you should make note of this somewhere, tiny url and tiny pic are both useful for swear word laden links.

I have no time at the moment, so either you can do it for me, or you can remind me about it tomorrow around 6-ish.
Envy661
Envy661
Shining Paw of Authority

Registration date : 2009-02-03
Glomps : 18
Motto : Don't beg for things
Number of posts : 290

http://envy661.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum