Fur Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart of the wild.

Go down

Heart of the wild. Empty Heart of the wild.

Post by Gabrielofcreosha Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:01 pm

I'm going to start a new story, and I'm going to post it here first. I have been building up material so I can avoid breaking the story beyond repair. I will have three chapters done before I post the first as a fall back.

Story: The world hasn't changed much, not really. Global warming turned out to just be a small issue, and when we found bio fuel plants we used those instead of oil. I even got a pattent for a grappling device, of course, I already have to go by my pattent name in certain places, but it's no problem, i'm not all that famous. of course odd things tend to happen around me, like last summer when we went fishing, we returned to camp to find that all of our raw food was gone, and that the trailer had been opened without damage, or when my mom's store was broken into, and all they took was the grilled foods... I swear... theives these days... why would they only want food... they could have just asked.

If this goes a week without me posting some information and I don't have an excuse smack me.
Gabrielofcreosha
Gabrielofcreosha
New Lone Fur

Registration date : 2011-03-14
Glomps : 1
Motto : If at first you don't suceed, use a higher caliber.
Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum