Fur Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm giving away StarCraft II for FREE

2 posters

Go down

I'm giving away StarCraft II for FREE Empty I'm giving away StarCraft II for FREE

Post by Amazing Mr. X Sun May 15, 2011 5:18 am

Did I read that right?:
As the title says, I'm giving away StarCraft II for free. NO NOT THE ENTIRE GAME. It's a free trial, it lasts 7 total hours of game time or 14 real life days (whichever comes first). As far as I know you get free reign to play anything in the game during that time, so you can go crazy and have fun doing whatever you want.

How do I get this trial?:
All you have to do is respond to this post here. You can say whatever you want, list your PC specs, promise to be my battle buddy, or give me infinite huggles. All I require is a response, and I'll just randomly choose from anyone who responds and give them a code to access the trial.

Sounds GREAT! What's StarCraft II?:
StarCraft II is a Real Time Strategy videogame for the PC and MAC developed by Blizzard. It has low system requirements, great graphics, and a sizable and very compelling story mode. You can play it by yourself in single player story or skirmish modes against the AI computer controlled opponents, or with friends online in competitive online ladders or laid back noncompetitive games.

Cool! But can I run it?:
The System requirements for Starcraft II are very low. I recommend at least exceeding the processor requirements if you plan to watch any of the cinematic cutscenes {I can't with my 3.0GHz P4}, but you should be fine there with a Core 2 or even probably a Pentium D. For people who prefer the raw meat of it though, here's the needed specs list:
PC: Windows XP/Vista/7/ with direct x 9.0c * 2.6 GHz Pentium 4 or Equivelant AMD Athlon processor * 128 MB PCIe NVIDIA GeForce 6600GT or Radeon 9800 Pro video card.
MAC: Mac OS X 10.5.8 or newer * Intel processor * NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT or ATI Radeon X1600 or better.
PC/MAC {both need}: 12GB available HD space * 1 GB RAM (1.5GB for windows Vista/7 {2GB for MAC}) * DVD-ROM drive * Broadband Internet {you need to be logged in online to play, so this is a MUST} * 1024x720 minimum display resolution.
Still not sure if you can run it? Try System Requirements Labs to see if the computer you're on can run the game.

So let me get this straight? All I need to do is post, and I'll get Starcraft II?:
While I do reserve the right NOT to give out a trial code, you're right, all you need to do is post. Oh, and I may or may not give out two codes to two people if enough people respond. So don't go thinking not telling people about this and keeping this thread between 3 or 4 of you will increase your chances of winning, because it won't. Wink

So when does this giveaway start?:
Now. Furry Smile

and when does it end?:
Whenever I want it to. Furry Wink
Amazing Mr. X
Amazing Mr. X
Shining Paw of Authority

Registration date : 2009-02-22
Glomps : 6
Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

I'm giving away StarCraft II for FREE Empty Re: I'm giving away StarCraft II for FREE

Post by Envy661 Sun May 15, 2011 12:49 pm

... riiiiiiight. still dont want it.
Envy661
Envy661
Shining Paw of Authority

Registration date : 2009-02-03
Glomps : 18
Motto : Don't beg for things
Number of posts : 290

http://envy661.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

I'm giving away StarCraft II for FREE Empty Re: I'm giving away StarCraft II for FREE

Post by Amazing Mr. X Sun May 15, 2011 7:36 pm

Envy661 wrote:... riiiiiiight. still dont want it.
...and by responding, you've been entered into the contest. Hilarious
Amazing Mr. X
Amazing Mr. X
Shining Paw of Authority

Registration date : 2009-02-22
Glomps : 6
Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy661 Sun May 15, 2011 10:09 pm

... I shall delete my post then
I'm totally not gonna delete my post btw.
Envy661
Envy661
Shining Paw of Authority

Registration date : 2009-02-03
Glomps : 18
Motto : Don't beg for things
Number of posts : 290

http://envy661.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum