Fur Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First interest check.

3 posters

Go down

Which one?

First interest check.  I_vote_lcap0%First interest check.  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
First interest check.  I_vote_lcap100%First interest check.  I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

First interest check.  Empty First interest check.

Post by Prometheus Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:44 pm

*facepalm* I always manage to mess something up when it comes to the start of an RP. Anyways, it's in the OOC now. Sorry.
I have 2 different ideas for RP's, all pretty much the same story.
1. Near future, (20-25 years) United States. Around 2015, human genetic research had advanced to the point where gene mutations could be preformed without significant consequences, such as a drastically shortened lifespan, or outright death. Skip forward about 3 years, and you have your first furry. (Had to shorten this next part) The furries became forced laborers, and since they weren't considered human or sentient, that was allowed under the constitution. People called for rights, soon realizing that the anthros were, in fact, capable of human thought. The U.S., already economically weak and loosing control over itself, erupted into war, with Anthropomorphic rights as the catalyst.

2. This is sort of a Steampunk version of the first, set in the early 1900's in Europe. Around 1870, there was an early tecnological revolution, with many new inventions appearing, such as a self loading rifles, more efficient steam powered vehicles, airships, and even some steam powered walkers. DNA was also discovered during this revolution, and soon methods of changing it were being experimented with. By 1890, the first furry had been created, and soon Europe was on the brink of war.

Better names will come soon, don't worry.

Prometheus
Prometheus
Pack Supporter

Registration date : 2011-03-18
Glomps : 1
Motto : Just because a cake exists doesn't mean it isn't a lie...
Number of posts : 70

Back to top Go down

First interest check.  Empty Re: First interest check.

Post by tony1695 Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:49 pm

Do I see Steampunk?
Hell yes!
tony1695
tony1695
New Fur

Registration date : 2011-03-14
Glomps : 5
Motto : Give me three minutes with an internet connection, and I will scar you for life!
Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:01 am

The first idea: "Erupted into war"? Would the furs not be a minority? Wouldn't it be more like they grouped into a rebellion, with some humans in there as well? Don't get me wrong, I like the idea and all, I'm just interested in a more rebellion-style RP at the moment. Maybe it's because I really want to play Homefront, but I can't. Dunno.

Last edited by Lief on Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Lief
Lief
ShadowPaw

Registration date : 2011-03-14
Glomps : 0
Motto : Who the hell has mottos nowadays?

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:10 am

They would be a somewhat smaller group than the humans, but for the first, remember that the corporations can legaly use them as free labor, so they'll want alot of furries. The furries are in rebellion, in a way. The U.S. is torn apart by a few different factions, one being a furry supremacy group, and another wanting equal rights. I'm actually starting to lean towards the Steampunk one myself, I've always been partial to that style and culture, though it never existed. And so much fun can be had with the fantastical inventions that have been dreamt up for that period.
Prometheus
Prometheus
Pack Supporter

Registration date : 2011-03-18
Glomps : 1
Motto : Just because a cake exists doesn't mean it isn't a lie...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down