Fur Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anthro Super-Soldier OOC/Sign-up

2 posters

Go down

Anthro Super-Soldier OOC/Sign-up Empty Anthro Super-Soldier OOC/Sign-up

Post by tony1695 Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:36 am

The year is 2154. The Commonwealth has broken, and the U.N has long been disbanded. Europe is being torn apart by war. Five sides fight each other for control of the continent
The Greater British Empire
The Nordic Union
The German Coalition
The New Roman Empire
The Russian Alliance

Prior to the war, the Greater British Empire was attempting to use genetically-altered lifeforms in their space program. These beings were orphans or abandoned babies under 18 months old, taken from orphanages around the Empire, and had the DNA of animals spliced into their own, with the goal of making them more durable and resilient. The first group, the 'Alphas', had avian DNA spiced into them as well, in an attempt to give them wings. A complete disaster, with only 16 of the 100 children surviving. After that, they stuck with only one genetic source, and the results were a lot happier, with a 98% success rate.
What they hadn't anticipated was the visible effects. The children started growing fur and tails. They were no longer human. Another side-effect was their accelerated ageing. By the time they had been in care of the government for ten years, they appeared to be in their twenties. This necessitated the use of an experimental serum to slow down ageing to a crawl. The Super-Soldier Serum, or Triple-S, did just this, as well as making them stronger and faster. When war broke out, the military took control of them and trained them for battle.
YOU are an Anthropomorphic Super-Soldier, or 'Anthro' for short, a true Black Ops soldier. No-one knows that you exist, you will not be remembered if you fall, and you are the best and last hope for the Empire. For King and for Country.

Code:
Name:
Appearance: (Please make it consistent with the DNA used)
Personality:
Weapon of Choice: (You won't always get to use it, mind you)
Misc: (Did you lose a finger in training? Is the character homosexual or bisexual? That kinda stuff)

And these are the Anthro kinds I'm allowing. They all have improved hearing (i.e. better than the average human's). And if you have an idea for an Anthro, PM me and we'll discuss it.
Feline: Improved night-vision
Canine: Improved sense of smell
Reptilian: Smaller heat signature (harder to pick up on thermal) + natural body armour (not as effective as ACTUAL body armour, but will still turn a blade)
Bovine: Improved upper-body strength
Equine: Improved upper-body strength
Rodent: Improved agility, smaller body frame, not as strong.

Here's the map. It's huge, and pretty rough, but it gives you a good idea of what to expect.
Also, something big that I feel deserves it's own little part: Each Anthro has a 'collar', for lack of a better word, around their neck. It serves two functions. The first is that it's a highly-sophisticated GPS tracker that also monitors the wearer's vital signs and can also act as a communication device in an emergency. The second, and probably the least pleasing, function is that it detonates with enough force to level a five-story building in the event of an Anthro's death or capture. You are highly-experimental spec-ops soldiers, and the Empire cannot run the risk of you falling into enemy hands. Destruction of all evidence of your existence is the only way to be safe.

Last edited by tony1695 on Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
tony1695
tony1695
New Fur

Registration date : 2011-03-14
Glomps : 5
Motto : Give me three minutes with an internet connection, and I will scar you for life!
Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Anthro Super-Soldier OOC/Sign-up Empty Re: Anthro Super-Soldier OOC/Sign-up

Post by Lief Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:41 am

Question, can we be humans if we so desire? If not, no big deal.

Last edited by Lief on Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lief
Lief
ShadowPaw

Glomps : 0
Motto : Who the hell has mottos nowadays?
Number of posts : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by tony1695 Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:47 am

Nope, no humans. Wouldn't make sense. The only humans the Anthros have had contact with are those that took care of them and gave them the combat training.
tony1695
tony1695
New Fur

Glomps : 5
Motto : Give me three minutes with an internet connection, and I will scar you for life!
Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:13 pm

Alrighty then.
Lief
Lief
ShadowPaw

Glomps : 0
Motto : Who the hell has mottos nowadays?
Number of posts : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down