Fur Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dan and Mab's Furry Adventures (DFMA)

4 posters

Go down

Dan and Mab's Furry Adventures (DFMA) Empty Dan and Mab's Furry Adventures (DFMA)

Post by Prometheus Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:17 am

This comic has a loose storyline, with a lot of comedy. It's set in an alternate world where various anthropomorphic species live, with anything from your typical furry to the fae. It focuses around Dan, a cat, and his various exploits, with an overarching story. A great comic, the artwork has significantly improved over time, and it starts out like Yosh!, without any plot whatsoever.
Here's the site: http://www.missmab.com/
Prometheus
Prometheus
Pack Supporter

Registration date : 2011-03-18
Glomps : 1
Motto : Just because a cake exists doesn't mean it isn't a lie...
Number of posts : 70

Back to top Go down

Dan and Mab's Furry Adventures (DFMA) Empty Re: Dan and Mab's Furry Adventures (DFMA)

Post by Amazing Mr. X Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:29 am

I love this comic. Furry Smile
Amazing Mr. X
Amazing Mr. X
Shining Paw of Authority

Registration date : 2009-02-22
Glomps : 6
Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Dan and Mab's Furry Adventures (DFMA) Empty Re: Dan and Mab's Furry Adventures (DFMA)

Post by Schrodinger Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:41 am

It's focused a lot of time to Abel and his story recently.
Schrodinger
Schrodinger
New Lone Fur

Glomps : 0
Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:32 pm

Schrodinger wrote:It's focused a lot of time to Abel and his story recently.
I've been noticing that. I'm still anxiously waiting to see what, exactly, M.A.C.E dug up on him. He seems to have a long and complicated backstory, more so than the main characters, which I actually find a bit unusual. At this point, we pretty much know all of Dan's past. Now his mother and father on the other hand... but I won't get into that. Yet.
Prometheus
Prometheus
Pack Supporter

Glomps : 1
Motto : Just because a cake exists doesn't mean it isn't a lie...
Number of posts : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by Schrodinger Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:03 pm

We just got a major cubi info dump. Seems Dan's going to have issues with his emotions for a while.
Schrodinger
Schrodinger
New Lone Fur

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by BanditRingtail Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:12 am

Funny thing is, as Amber herself pointed out once, she's pretty much broken all the rules. Every single thing you should never do when making a webcomic? She did it. And she's still here. Even she doesn't know why.

Me, I think it's 'cause her writing is good enough to make up for the rest, even the ugly, early art. People will stick around longer if the writing's good enough.
BanditRingtail
BanditRingtail
New Lone Fur

Registration date : 2011-03-15
Motto : Life is not tried, it is merely survived, if you're standing outside the fire.
Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down