Fur Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mild FAQ

Go down

Mild FAQ Empty Mild FAQ

Post by Envy661 Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:30 am

Q: Why don't you have a thread dedicated to Xbox LIVE and PSN Usernames like you do FurAffinity and DeviantArt accounts?

A: While both are viewable and able for you to set in your profile, only your Gamertag and Username for Xbox LIVE and PSN show up on every post you make on the forums. This may eventually be added to, so it will someday soo feature your FA and DA account on your posts as well, in the same format as your MSN, Yahoo, AIM and Steam accounts are.

Q: What is with those weird Smilies?

A: The smilies were added by your friendly neighborhood lurking admin, Amazing Mr. X, and they aren't weird, they are funny, and very furry-related, which was what we were going for. If you want more, use the drawing board and create a smilies thread. We might upload some of the ones you post!

Q: 2009? I thought this site was brand new!

A: FurForum is brand new. The essence of the site, however, dates back to 2009, when it was known as Delta Hope. (That's why I have such an expansice registration date Wink )

I will post more when I think of some, so check back often! You can also ask any question here.
Envy661
Envy661
Shining Paw of Authority

Registration date : 2009-02-03
Glomps : 18
Motto : Don't beg for things
Number of posts : 290

http://envy661.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum